YAYA MULTI + Minerals
Vitamins for children – Vitamins are essential organic substances for the metabolism and the normal growth and development of a multi cellular organism.
Vitamins are required in small quantity especially for kids.
Yaya Multivitamin +Minerals with 9 vitamins and 7 minerals provides your child additional supply of Vitamins and minerals for a healthy well- being .
- Kids who aren’t eating regularly, well-balanced meals made from fresh, whole foods.
- Finicky eaters who simply aren’t eating enough.
- Kids with chronic medical conditions such as asthma or digestive problems, especially if they’re taking medications.
- Particularly active kids who play physically demanding sports
- Kids eating a lot of fast foods, convenience foods, and processed foods
- Kids on a vegetarian diet (they may need an iron supplement), a dairy-free diet (they may need a calcium supplement), or other restricted diet
- Kids who drink a lot of carbonated sodas, which can leach vitamins and minerals from their bodies.
Top Vitamins for children and Minerals for Kids
Vitamin A promotes normal growth and development; tissue and bone repair; and healthy skin, eyes, and immune responses. Good sources include milk, cheese, eggs, and yellow-to-orange vegetables like carrots, yams, and squash.
Vitamin Bs. The family of B vitamins — B2, B3, B6, and B12 — aid metabolism, energy production, and healthy circulatory and nervous systems. Good sources include meat, chicken, fish, nuts, eggs, milk, cheese, beans, and soybeans.
Calcium helps build strong bones as a child grows. Good sources include milk, cheese, yogurt, tofu, and calcium-fortified orange juice.
Omega 3: helps in Brain Development. It has a benefit on: Improving visual/cognitive acuity enhances treatment of ADHD, Alzheimer & Depression diseases and Ensure adequate Omega 3 (DHA) storage in adults too.
Folic Acid: Folic acid is required for the synthesis of nucleoproteins and red blood cell. Deficiency in infants causes, failure to thrive, weakness, anorexia, and delayed brain development
Large doses of vitamins — aren’t a good idea for children. The fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E, and K) can be toxic if kids overdose on excessive amounts.
see also yaya vitamin c